Friday 13 June 2014

A Short Note

Hi guys! I'm back!

Well, I never left...I've just been away from my blog is all.

Anyway, I just wanted to come on here and update really quickly - something I've been meaning to do for a long time now.

I've not forgotten about IDGAF - although my reading has been slacking, I've still been doing stuff. As part of our land stewardship we've been periodically going to the bird feeders in the marsh to fill them, but we haven't been out there for a little bit, so they'll definitely need a top up asap. We've also got a small balcony garden started, so that's kind of fun.

It's my month for planning a ritual, but more on that later when I'm not pressed for time.

I've been getting outside a lot these days as the weather has been getting nicer, so instead of being stuck inside and glued to the computer or with my nose in a book, I've been out. We also did charms recently for a few things, but for the most part they were job related.

Sorry I'm a bit rushed at the moment, but I'm really hoping to come on here tomorrow and make a large update with several weekly blog prompts, as well as give more of an IDGAF update. I also apologize for my lack of online presence, but I'll get into that a bit more tomorrow as well. I should be off, though.

Enjoy the full moon tonight, and happy friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment