Sunday 20 July 2014

Super Moon

Hi guys!

Sorry I'm posting this a little bit late, but better late than never, I guess.

Anyway, last weekend was the full moon, which also happened to be a super moon. This time it was Drew's turn to plan a rit. I don't have any photos for you, but it was dark by the time we got out and nothing would have turned out, so I didn't bother to take any.

It was just a simple ritual to charge and consecrate whatever we happened to have that need a little refreshing, since it's a good time to do that on a full moon. I thought my tarot cards could use a bit of a refresher, so that's what I brought, though it took me a minute to come up with something to bring.

We were originally going to go to our spot in the marsh, but because there was only 3 of us, we didn't want to go all the way back. We ended up stopping about half way in. Drew was setting everything up when we heard twigs snapping behind us, and maybe a hint of voices, so we decided it wasn't the best place to do stuff and packed it up in favour of going to a more private spot - our balcony.

It was just a quick and simple rit, so there's really not much for me to say. It was a bit frustrating to have to move, but once we got back here and re-focused it went well.

I have to say, I really enjoyed watching the moon that night. It was absolutely gorgeous!

Anyway, we only have one more ritual left to do for our IDGAF initiation, which will be a collaborative effort if I'm not mistaken.

That's all from me for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment